Totally Random Facts
- Born, resides and still works in London, UK. I just love the place!
- Graduated with a 2.1 Law Degree from Brunel University
- Swapped a legal career in favor of pursuing my passion and exerting my entrepreneurial flair and passion for growing businesses through business strategy and marketing
- Nine years on, as a traditionally trained and now digitally infused marketer with a progressive career, I have never looked back. There’s no point as we only want to go forward anyway!
- Former head coach of a select England U12 football side alongside John Scales and Jamie Redknapp. Scouted and coached the team at annual 40+ country world finals in 2006, 2007, 2008
- Owned, run and sold a business before 28 years old
- My journey so far has been one of exceeding expectations so tune in to Marvin’s Room to know more
- Keen on personal and community development – I learn, I coach and I aspire to inspire before I expire
- A true sports junkie from football, basketball, tennis through to F1 and athletics
- I’m also an active Arsenal fan for my sins
- A globetrotter travelling on adventure and discovery. Visiting over 27 destinations worldwide and counting
- Playing Jamie Oliver in the kitchen or Levi Roots on the bbq
- I love a party or any opportunity to mix, mingle and boogie
What other say about Marvin
An extremely forward thinking manager…. His plans were clear, his approach pragmatic and our execution was well supported and monitored.
He helped me immensely to plan and market my business in a tough and completely new industry to him. He asks the right questions, directs us to the right information, learns fast and demonstrates his work very well.
With his help we are growing rapidly, establishing the brand, key industry and media contacts, new business opportunities and more commercial clients. Highly recommended
I worked with Marvin at Core Maintenance for over 6 months and it was a valuable learning experience for my marketing career.
From assisting email, direct mail and PPC campaigns through to social media marketing and drafting content Marvin led from the front making it fun, insightful and developmental all at the same time
Marvin is such a solid individual. I’ve worked with him on a number of different advertising and promotion projects over the past 9 years…
He understands marketing, campaigns and how to work with external creative agencies to produce the best results. Marvin often uses the most effective integrated marketing tools to get the right audience at the right time. He is always professional, friendly and always striving to get the best out of everything he comes in contact with.